2014-2015 Singles Wait List
The wait list is available to current residents who are interested in moving to a single room. The following is how the singles wait list is set up:
- Eligible students must currently have a room on campus (either through the room selection or wait list process). Students currently on the wait list are not eligible to also sign up for the singles wait list.
- The wait list is first-come, first-serve.
- Offers cannot be made until single rooms become available. Therefore it is not possible to let students know exactly when we may begin offering. However, while the bulk of singles become available over the summer, we will be able to offer some before the end of the spring semester.
- All offers for the singles wait list are sent to your TCNJ e-mail address and students are given anywhere from 24-48 hours to respond. If we do not receive a response to the offer, we will then move on to the next student on the list.
- Single rooms are only offered within the student’s cohort. Sophomores will be offered rooms in Townhouse West (7-20), Cromwell, Decker, and Ely. Juniors and seniors will be offered in Townhouse West (1-5), East, South, Apartments, and College Houses.