Opened in 1963, Decker Hall was named for Vernetta F. Decker, Professor of English and Speech from 1926-1937 and The College’s Dean of Students. Decker Hall was renovated in 1992 and also again in 2010.
Decker Hall is a co-ed suite style facility housing approximately 360 students in single, double, and triple rooms that share a suite bathroom. Decker Hall does not have air conditioning. Most rooms in the basement are carpeted, and most rooms on floors 1-6 have tile flooring.
A sample room setup in Decker Hall.